Monday, September 22, 2008

HYPOCRITE!

That's right folks. I am a hypocrite. I'm doing what I said I would not do. I am starting a blog. I really can't believe I am doing it. After many persuasive arguments from my professors and peers, and the persistent prodding of my precious wife, I caved in. I hope to bring clarity to some of my teachings or provide afterthoughts, give updates on some of the ministry opportunities I have been given, occasionally comment on important issues, and provide words of inspiration and encouragement (Phyll's blog will still bear the brunt of the family updates). However, I make no promises in the timeliness of my posts. I cannot guarantee they will be particularly enlightening. But if the Lord should see fit to use my musings, as simple as they are, then to him be glory!

P.S. I still refuse to be a part of Facebook!

2 comments:

Amber said...

yippee!!!! i am the first to comment! and i ll be the first to write on your wall when you get a facebook...hehe! jk!
I am excited to read your entires! amen.

lovetruth said...

Chet for brains...I mean holy Chet...I really mean, I know we are all holy in His eyes (that would be Christians, of course), but the idea of "Chet gone public" is amazing. After all, can you believe this Chet?